• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast - Direwolf20

Do you want FTB to replace Tekkit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
Aw quarries are like the fun part of build craft :(, Also you should check computer craft because the turtles can be used to grief.

Benisdabomb10

Tribute
Reaction score
Due to the problems with quarries keeping chunks loaded and stuffs, We will probably only allow diamond donors and up to be able to use them.

Thaumcraft will be enabled as well as thaumicbees.

EE3 would not even be used by anyone but the staff because EE3 consists of bags and a philosophers stone. So sorry but it's not worth having.

There will be also two worlds.

Restricted: Economy on and some items disabled to protect against PVP and duplication bugs.

As for the second, I don't know for sure on what to do with it. Some want factions, some want no economy with no banned items. So I don't know yet. But we will figure it out when the time comes.

This was an update for the public.
Saturday around 2-3 PM PST this server will be open.
you people at MCSG ruin servers by banning the main stuff in mods, what you guys should do is restrict the size of a quarry to 1 chunk. But if the qurrays being there for 2 days doing nothing it should be removed.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Ant, will frame quarries be allowed? If you don't know what they are look them up on youtube, its basically a multiblock structure (meaning you actually have to make it using blocks) involving redpower frames and block breakers, as well as redpower computers.

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
I can live without quarries, there are other ways to have automatic mining.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, seeing that some cool stuff might be banned, gotta find other ways! Might start in thaumcraft...

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well... Due to some testing we found some problems with some items... Sorry to delay the time release. But we will be open for sure tonight or tomorrow morning.

When I mean tonight I mean around 8PM PST.
And tomorrow I mean like 10AM PST.
I apologize, but we want this perfected from the start. We do not want to have to restart the server every 30 minutes to fix something. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci