• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast - Direwolf20

Do you want FTB to replace Tekkit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
would it be possible to add Equivalent exchange aswell please because it is just too hard to get valuable resources and it also add cool stuff like factories and so on
EE is in ftb but its EE3 so no condensers ect.

Arturo

Tribute
Reaction score
would it be possible to add Equivalent exchange aswell please because it is just too hard to get valuable resources and it also add cool stuff like factories and so on
you gotta learn not to be so dependent on equivalent exchangeXD
btw is the ftb server gonna be up anytime soon cause im excited to get started:D

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just noticed there is no Soul Shards...? Can you please add it? Or why is it not in?

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I just noticed there is no Soul Shards...? Can you please add it? Or why is it not in?
I'm guessing its because you can make spawners that spawn 6 mobs every 2 seconds :p That would be an easy way for a troll to lag the server

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm guessing its because you can make spawners that spawn 6 mobs every 2 seconds :p That would be an easy way for a troll to lag the server
Mmh... Maybe add it, but only give players permission to place the spawner, when they showef their design to a mod and it makes sure to kill the mobs, so no lag. I really want these for easy leveling etc.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Mmh... Maybe add it, but only give players permission to place the spawner, when they showef their design to a mod and it makes sure to kill the mobs, so no lag. I really want these for easy leveling etc.
Yeah I want them in too, but we'll have to see what ant says I guess

Arturo

Tribute
Reaction score
why server no up yet its been more than 48 hours:(

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Come on I wanna play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online