• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast - Direwolf20

Do you want FTB to replace Tekkit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
On servers with large communities there will always be restricted item because some of them just have far too much griefing potential. Not to mention servers who want a working economy, there are items that would just ruin a servers economy in a second and it's those things that end up being restricted.
ok I understand this fully but I do hope that they don't take out things that completely destroy a mod. For example quarries are a very necessary element of BuildCraft.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like to play feed the beast but the Divine RPG one xD " RPG Immersion "

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Antster can you do YogCraft rather than FTB?
And also dont restrict any items this time around please, it just becomes a real pain. Plus DO NOT do the whole world screw up thing where there are two worlds
YogCraft is too intensive for any server that will have up to 80 players on it. Also very unstable with essentials.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
YogCraft is too intensive for any server that will have up to 80 players on it. Also very unstable with essentials.
Why are Portal Guns Sr. Staff+ only? You do have to kill a Wither to get it.. :/

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Antster, are quarries going to be allowed? If so, I would suggest that you make a separate age using mystcraft that would be a mining world. It would be a normal world (no dense ores), but it would be the only place where quarries, mining wells, turtles, etc would be allowed. What do you think?

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
Portal guns can be used to grief the world or other players, it honestly makes sense for them to be restricted even with the high cost to craft. Another thing worth mentioning is that they aren't only available through crafting and aren't very rare at all.

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
You know what would be amazing?! I don't know if its possible, because I don't know the specifics on the type of server being set up here (haven't looked into it yet), but the custom npcs mod by Noppes. There is so much that could be done with it. Just a suggestion though ;). In my opinion, best Minecraft mod, EVERRRR!!!!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-151-custom-npcs-splanmp/

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Edit: :O No thaumcraft? D':

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
TC3 should me on the list, if not there on purpose you should reconsider. T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member