• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast - Direwolf20

Do you want FTB to replace Tekkit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys! Be patient and give them enough time to finish it. You don't want bugs, right? It's not that essy to setup a server like this!

Deatlev

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not easy giving accurate ETA's, trust me, I own my own server.

Arturo

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess. But if they cant give a solid ETA they shouldnt give one at all cause its just going to disappoint people.

Deatlev

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess. But if they cant give a solid ETA they shouldnt give one at all cause its just going to disappoint people.
Sometimes things aren't going as they should. Sudden changes can make it take longer.

Arturo

Tribute
Reaction score
playing on creative server in the time being:D hope the server is up soon though and cant wait to play with some of you guys:)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'd rather play the Ultimate pack or the Mindcrack pack. But beside that, FTB would be a great replacement for tekkit. I might even go on the server because of it! :D

Deatlev

Tribute
Reaction score
Mindcrack is what it sounds like, it cracks your mind. It takes a lot more effort needed to do things in mindcrack than direwolf20. For instance, you need tons of stuff to craft things, it's not easy crafting like direwolf20.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Mindcrack and ultimate make some people crash and the server will blow up if too many people are online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci