• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

feminist

Career
Reaction score
versed you in 1 round of that CB, and that was when I first game back :/
So you went from "I've beaten nick everytime I've versed him" to "dude i only played you once and i just came back"

YOUR LOGIC DOESNT ADD UP :[

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
So you went from "I've beaten nick everytime I've versed him" to "dude i only played you once and i just came back"

YOUR LOGIC DOESNT ADD UP :[
Well I wasn't talking about that particular time, this is a PVP, not a CB list. I have versed you on bl after that and beaten you. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about this, I mean you don't even play anymore :/

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Well I wasn't talking about that particular time, this is a PVP, not a CB list. I have versed you on bl after that and beaten you. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about this, I mean you don't even play anymore :/
Calling out you being wrong =/= being worked up bro haha

If this

im the best minecrafter of all
time im better than danteh and I don't even have fully functional wrists

sign me up to be a csgo pro
seems really serious and angry to you then i apologise and i will need to find a better way to convey my annoying personality

user5739485

Survivor
Reaction score
1.Jimmy
2. Ronan2ndDarkrai
3. Gengar
4. Randm
5. Ep1cn00bt00b
6. JedsSister
7. Lebron12
8. FLOOFD
9. Taddaaa
10. TeeArr

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
Calling out you being wrong =/= being worked up bro haha

If this

seems really serious and angry to you then i apologise and i will need to find a better way to convey my annoying personality
Dunno dude, maybe one to many logs scanned today :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci