• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

final au top 10 pvp list mcsg

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
HARDEST TO BEAT FOR ME::::::::
1. nush - everyone says ur a meme but ur the hardest to beat for me, and i know u dislike me which i couldnt care less about but u came from the og rod spam days
2. gengar - ur really inconsistent dude wtf, half the time u destroy me and half the time i destroy u, idk
3. randm - only vsed u once and u beat me with like 3 hearts but that was ages ago soo idk
4. hawkerrr - hard to beat
5. knowledgeguy - last time we fought i beat u with a gapple and 5 hearts but i guess ill just say that was you on a bad day??
6. Acolade - i lavad u once at the end when u had no water and then ur like "I HATE PEOPLE WHO LAVA SPAM OMG" but ur pretty good so ya
7. jimmy - "destroy or get destroyed!?!?!" - jimmy (gengar v2??)
8. nick - yeah ur good at healing management and playing like a Bunny Lover
9. spakk - NoHakksJustSpakksSphaxTexturePakks - spakks kids all day while holding both mouse buttons
10. ep1cn00bt00b - i ran out of good pvpers to put down so i might as well shove a meme in there - i present to you a cocky and untalented 20 year old!

Randm Huzkyyy knowledgeguy FallingSandx Jimmy | Intelligent PhoenixClan

feminist

Career
Reaction score
1. nush - everyone says ur a meme but ur the hardest to beat for me, and i know u dislike me which i couldnt care less about but u came from the og rod spam days
2. gengar - ur really inconsistent dude wtf, half the time u destroy me and half the time i destroy u, idk
3. randm - only vsed u once and u beat me with like 3 hearts but that was ages ago soo idk
5. knowledgeguy - last time we fought i beat u with a gapple and 5 hearts but i guess ill just say that was you on a bad day??
6. Acolade - i lavad u once at the end when u had no water and then ur like "I HATE PEOPLE WHO LAVA SPAM OMG" but ur pretty good so ya
9. spakk - NoHakksJustSpakksSphaxTexturePakks - spakks kids all day while holding both mouse buttons
10. ep1cn00bt00b - i ran out of good pvpers to put down so i might as well shove a meme in there - i present to you a cocky and untalented 20 year old!

wtf u suck im the best pvper of all time

user5739485

Survivor
Reaction score

not your worst list

lolxd

Tribute
Reaction score

Ep1c and Gengar aren't that good tbh

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Ep1c and Gengar aren't that good tbh
ep1c is complete trash, and gengar is only good half of the time, half of the time he's #1 au and half of the time he's a randy.... it's weird.....

#GengarHDSharedAccount?

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
people still don't realise that these will always create flame wars xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci