• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finalists have been selected on PMC contest

Reaction score
Hopefully these judges will pick a map which has enough chests to be a good MCSG map! :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Enchanted Forest is looking WONDERFUL, so does some others, but I really wish the map makers of that wonderful map the best of luck.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Cool! I think it will a really hard decision for the judges. :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No Hobbit Land? :(
Anyways, how will it get chosen exactly. I know the judges will choose their favorite maps, but will there be a top 3 to be added? Or only one winner?

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Congrats to the top 50! But I honestly feel that some maps got into the top 50 unfairly as they used shaders to make the map look better that it actually does, much like Asia Games did.
Well 1/3 of the contest is presentation. So without those high quality photos they lower their chances of winning. But its not all about presentation:

1) Concept & Originality - Put thought behind your work.
2) Map Technique & Gameplay- The map is only as good as it's gameplay. This will be crucial to balance all parts of the map so nothing is OP (overpowered). Traps and hidden chests are a plus!
3) Presentation - Spent days building something, spend an hour and give it the image gallery and description it deserves.

So, no need to worry about a bad map winning, the judges know what they're doing =)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Honestly, (please don't take this as an offense for those of you who made maps) my favorites are:
1. Gaia: The New Earth (AwkwardGamers)
2. Wasteland (Divici)
3. Sanctum of Anarchy (1Salai)
4. The Survival Games MOON (SwipeShotTeam)
5. Colossal Caverns (OliBear)

Other than that, I'd say 85% of the maps in the finals look fantastic in gameplay and quality.

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, we are in Top 50! Thanks for this :D

We also used shader for our screenshots, but we hope you´ll download our map and look on it with your one eyes :). We put in much details and love :3 And no texture pack xD
If you want to look on it: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/opalien-survival-games-3---rise-of-the-orient/

I hope the judges are looking carefully to the maps, cause there is one map in Top 50 wich was actually build last year :/

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Its Great to see all the maps that made it to the top 50 may the best of luck to all and hope to see the final winner be decided soon ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci