• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finalists have been selected on PMC contest

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably not. The finalists are calculated as a function of the diamonds from regular users and diamonds from judges (weighted heavily in favor of the judges obviously). That map was the last one submitted before the deadline, so it benefited greatly from being at the top of the list whenever users clicked the MCSG contest picture at the splash page for two weeks. 4000 views over 15 days compared to 500 views over 30 days for other similar looking entries.

So, lessons learned. Either be one of the first or one of the last maps in.

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
Be one of the first isn´t good too xD Just look at us, we are on the last site, our klickrate is not very high

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow land of ares made it to finalists but quartz didnt..
gg

Eli_Mines

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone who made it through! As for the others, don't lose heart! At least you tried. ;]

MIninglife88

Spectator
Reaction score
So the diamonds have now spoken and we finally have our 50 finalists for the Arena contest:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/contests/minecraft-survival-games-arena-contest/finalists/

Judges will now cast their votes in and hopefully by early next week the winner will be selected! Thanks again for participating and giving feedback to the maps submitted.
Im not sure where to go to say this but pls try to fix your servers lag. Oh and this guy hit me from about 8 blocks or so away with his sword idc rlly its just stupid that even counted.

Attachments

Nadare

Survivor
Reaction score
Greywolf Peaks reminds me of White Wolf Mountain from RuneScape...is that a coincidence, or did I get it right? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci