• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Super Village

RyanE512

Spectator
Reaction score
Me (i'm Elkochta), RealMCMaster, Jam980, and EvanVerizon working on this map for a long time now. This map is, in my opinion, unique, because there are not very many maps that are completely flat with a HUGE town on it. Actually, I don't think there are ANY. So this map measures 200 blocks in radius, and is built over a flatlands world. You can look at the screenshots at http://www.flickr.com/photos/109204173@N05/

I have NOT filled the chests with loot, and I figured MCSG would do the deed of making tier 1 and 2 chests, so on and so forth.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?wz70ul29gbq2g2p

If there is anything wrong with the map, please tell me what I did wrong and I can fix it. I do think that there are going to be some things wrong with the map, but again, it is a very unique map.

Reaction score
You forgot the lol.
On a more serious note however, these maps do not match MCSG standards.
1. There is ZERO terraforming. There should be some sort of unique landscape, not just a flat world
2. Vanilla Minecraft terrains. These are usually not very good
3. The buildings are ALL the same, ordinary Vanilla generated villages. You should try creating original buildings.
I am not trying to be mean, but this map is not very good. Try looking at other maps that have been created and learn from what is built on them. Things like redstone and parkour are always welcome. Hope I helped :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You need to actually make something, not just use already generated stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci