• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Super Village

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
What gave it away? I thought this was legit 0_o
If you look at the guy's stats his skin isn't even a Bacca. :p Seems as if he changed his avatar on the forums just to troll us all. I might but wrong but yeah... No way this is real.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay everyone. This may or may not be a troll thread, but even if it is, please don't post unless you have something useful to add.

Then, if they are a troll, you are not feeding them.
If they are not a troll, then you are helping them.

This is known as a win-win situation. But not for the troll, cuz that would be bad.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I certainly hope you weren't serious about this...

CorruptCrow

Survivor
Reaction score
If you look at the guy's stats his skin isn't even a Bacca. :p Seems as if he changed his avatar on the forums just to troll us all. I might but wrong but yeah... No way this is real.
Yea, that was sarcasm, probably should've been more clear :p

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm scared that this isn't a troll, and that they put their best efforts and nothing be their best efforts into this map. I can just imagine a hole crew, planning out this map, with the best ambitions. "This will be the best map in MCSG history" they will say. Sadly they were wrong..

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Step 2: Break computer to make sure the world is eradicated from existence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci