• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fire (Trees/Wood/Campers)/Vines and Ladders

Do You think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
This would cause major problems in the server, the map has been designed so that blocks can't be destroyed otherwise people will be able to gain access to areas they shouldn't be able too, it will mean server reloads take longer too, this will not be included in the games.
Yes What MrMark said it would take longer for the maps to reload and people would get to things or hide in places where they shouldn't go but yes I think fire spread would be useful but it would definitely slow down the time for the server to reload. If you want more fire and stuff maybe considering that flint and steel could last a little longer. Ex. instead of like 5 times maybe 8ish?

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes What MrMark said it would take longer for the maps to reload and people would get to things or hide in places where they shouldn't go but yes I think fire spread would be useful but it would definitely slow down the time for the server to reload. If you want more fire and stuff maybe considering that flint and steel could last a little longer. Ex. instead of like 5 times maybe 8ish?
but he misunderstood me, I was saying it would only destroy leaves and vines on that certain tree and it would only destroy things you already could, not dirt blocks or stone or anything

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
but he misunderstood me, I was saying it would only destroy leaves and vines on that certain tree and it would only destroy things you already could, not dirt blocks or stone or anything
Yes but still if you burn the whole cornocopia leaves down then any player could not sneak up. But yes your right we didn't really pay to good of attention. But you shouldn't be able to place ladders though as you can't craft them and they are pointless seeing that there are vines in everymap. (Maybe not the 1st) I fully support your idea it just needs to be more refined nice to see that someone is coming up with ideas. And fire spread should work just per place of fire spread to maybe 15 blocks then stop.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes but still if you burn the whole cornocopia leaves down then any player could not sneak up. But yes your right we didn't really pay to good of attention. But you shouldn't be able to place ladders though as you can't craft them and they are pointless seeing that there are vines in everymap. (Maybe not the 1st) I fully support your idea it just needs to be more refined nice to see that someone is coming up with ideas. And fire spread should work just per place of fire spread to maybe 15 blocks then stop.
Yeah I just added ladders because I wasn't sure if they were really in that much and I heard someone say you could brake them but I mainly care about the fire

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I just added ladders because I wasn't sure if they were really in that much and I heard someone say you could brake them but I mainly care about the fire
Indeed. I would also like to see some more things though in the games. Like team setups so people can't backstab. And a lot of other things.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah but I don't really know how you could prevent backstabbing(sighn a petition?haha) and anyways its a good strategy even though I've never done it

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
No where you can join a team (like a command) and when you join you can't like kill each other till the end. Like deathmatch. And the leader would have to invite someone like factions.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh yeah thats a good idea but I Think people who backstab won't like it. You should start this as a new thread and I could support you

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Yah well thanks it would be great for some support. And yah I will post one tomorrow so I can think a little bit more on how it should work or what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci