• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Pokemon Game

MixedGrene

Platinum
Reaction score
I just randomly went to a store and got "Pokemon Ranger" and I'm playing it on my 3Ds. Does anybody have any advice to have a better experience in the game? I've never played pokemon games before

DarkEvil

Tribute
Reaction score
Well in Pokemon Ranger, just keep spamming your stylus around the pokemon. But my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby, on the gameboy advance.

MixedGrene

Platinum
Reaction score
Well in Pokemon Ranger, just keep spamming your stylus around the pokemon. But my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby, on the gameboy advance.
Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to use it. I'm already interested in these games, haha

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd actually reccomend Soul Silver, or Heart Gold for your first Poke'mon game. Poke'mon Ranger can get a bit boring after a while.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire are pretty nostalgic for me, you might want to try one of the older games.

Reaction score
I'd actually reccomend Soul Silver, or Heart Gold for your first Poke'mon game. Poke'mon Ranger can get a bit boring after a while.
I like the idea of 16 gyms, but hate Johto. It gets better in Kanto though. :p
Yessss... Ruby...

I found pokemon ranger a bit boring because it is repetitive, but the actual pokemon games are quite fun. I would recommend Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Saphire. Also, if you download the emulators, you can also get modded games, which makes it extremely interesting.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
My first pokemon game was Emerald I still remember going up to my mother and freaking out when my Torchic evolved into a blaziken. (I don’t know how to spell them).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci