• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First suggestion ???

Cadacis

Spectator
Reaction score
When i saw this Creative server section I immediately had the idea of having the community contest every player gets a plot of land i dunno what size, builds something awesome/massive/amazing and the winners get put into a new Survival games map.

staff place chests once the map is created so even the level creators don't know where the chests are.

giant dicks and other rude things are immediately disqualified.

Plots would be determined on the creators idea of what they want to build but a max of 20 - 30 would be good i think.

just a suggestion :D

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea :D
bur i think it would be like you get a rather big building area then later a mod could come in and chexk what people have built, if they really like the building you are upgraded so you can get into another world (using multiworld) where the community builds a sg map

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are going to make this server mimic mau5ville as I have the same custom plugins they used. So you will have your plots and can protect them.

mbilker

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats very nice. I hope the server is very good when opened.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay! I was so sad when mau5ville closed down, so it would be great to have something like that back where a lot of people go on it. THANKS CHAD

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
:) Coming from a creative server in which I spent 15 days on in total (no kidding), I will love to continue to play in the community by sharing my epic building talent! Thanks for extending the survival game servers into an empire!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci