• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Videogame

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
My first video game system was the playstation 2. It was such a long time ago I can even remember what was my first game :p

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Crash Bandicoot was the swaggiest character ever...

Shoutout to my home boy Sly Cooper. ;)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
When I was around 5 or 6, I would play Pokemon Yellow, which I found somewhere in the basement, I still have it to this day, it's always right next to my computer, inside my Gameboy Advance. :)

I love the thread idea!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Halo 3 when I was like 8 haha
Personally, I've never played the Halo series, even though I have an Xbox, and a few games from the series, I just can't seem to get hooked onto them like a lot of people, so they're just collecting dust. Who knows maybe I'll even play them in the next couple of days. ;)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
After taking much thought I recall the first game I played was Super Marios Bros. However, this was not the new fancy ones in which we witness today but the old game cube one which has become somewhat forgotten. If not for seeing my older brother play this game it would be Pokemon Leaf Green on the DS.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
After taking much thought I recall the first game I played was Super Marios Bros. However, this was not the new fancy ones in which we witness today but the old game cube one which has become somewhat forgotten. If not for seeing my older brother play this game it would be Pokemon Leaf Green on the DS.
Speaking of Gamecube, I remember Super Mario Sunshine, I still have it! It's so fun! I love older video games, and the new ones that have the old video game feel. :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally, I've never played the Halo series, even though I have an Xbox, and a few games from the series, I just can't seem to get hooked onto them like a lot of people, so they're just collecting dust. Who knows maybe I'll even play them in the next couple of days. ;)
Yes. Do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci