• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Wins

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mine was really lame. I wandered around SG2, got a little bit of stuff, impromptu teamed with a guy but abandoned him because I was wary of him backstabbing me. Then DM started (it was only a 2-man DM at the time) and the other guy left or lagged out and I won with 0 kills.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
While the guy with no armor and a diamond sword killed the other guy with full iron diamond sword I came up behind him and killed both of them (SG4)

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
My first win on Voei was on SG4 but I wasn't the one on the account. I gave my account to a friend who was banned for a few days and he won a game for me. My first actual win was on Breeze Island. ^_^

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I hit someone off a cliff. then I fell too. he died a second before me. I win. 1/500

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
My first win was one of the more impressive wins out there. It's not how I won the game. It was the circumstances. So I literally had my hitting hey to z because my mouse had one click (Mac) so that and on top of that I had a cast on my right arm because I wrestled a bear but that's a different story. Anyways it was on solar frost I won it fair and square. I remember jumping up and down like I just won the lottery. Glad to be one of the few players (The only?) that can say they won a game of mcsg with a cast :)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Demons Breeze, everyone fell in lava and died while I was AFK the whole game...xD

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
What?

If you are referring to the thread I was only trying to share my first win story. If everyone else wants to post theirs they can. I wasn't trying to copy someone else's thread.
You wernt copying, it just looked familiar, you wouldn't understand...

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
You wernt copying, it just looked familiar, you wouldn't understand...
Your comment was unnecessary. You practically accused my of copying and then you said never mind, I wouldn't understand. By saying I wouldn't understand you basically were saying it wasn't a big deal. If it wasn't a big deal why did you feel the need to post it in the first place? It looked like you were just trying to be a passive jerk.

Please refrain from posting comments that you know are pointless and that will just start arguments.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Your comment was unnecessary. You practically accused my of copying and then you said never mind, I wouldn't understand. By saying I wouldn't understand you basically were saying it wasn't a big deal. If it wasn't a big deal why did you feel the need to post it in the first place? It looked like you were just trying to be a passive jerk.

Please refrain from posting comments that you know are pointless and that will just start arguments.
Yes, it was unnecessary, and yes you wouldn't understand, it was just a comment of another thread somewhat similar of these comments as it was a make-up story of a game I did. Also, if it isn't a big deal, it doesn't have to be a "small" deal either. Just know that I wasn't trying to start an argument and if you know you know that ones comment that's going to start a argument, just don't reply to it. It's that simple, like,"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci