• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix the corn already

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Why hasn't been done yet? It's obvious its op, and im sure it wouldn't take to long to fix it, why doesn't chad fix it already. Climbing a building with thousands of mobs gets you two sticks and middle finger, but camping at the chest with your boyfriend teammates gets you a flaming sword and basically an instant win.
the corn is very hard thus should hold a very high reward

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
But I dont wanna fix corn because Im not hungry :c.All kidding aside yes the corn needs fixed.I hate teams who camp it for stronger stuff.If you cant run there and maybe fight some people on the way there or when you get there.Then Idk you must suck a lot at survival games and PVP and shouldn't be playing in my opinion.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All you people who hate teams, go make a team. Make sure you can trust them all then play a couple games together. You will get to know each other and trust each other, so you will probably be able to hold the cornucopia together if you can't do it alone.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
"If you cannot beat them, join them" is basically what you are saying, right?

It would be nice if people could actually play solo and do well instead of getting their butt handed to them by the mass of teams that pop up in every game. I am sure someone is reading this and thinking "yeah, well, i have been solo before and won against teams because i am awesome like that" and that may well be the case but most of the time that is not going to happen to others. If you and maybe 9 other solo'ers are going against 14 players in various-sized teams, good luck on trying to survive the first day, let alone make it through to the last 5 people. If you are doing alright and come across a team of 2 or 3 with under-your-but-still-good-equips then it's instantly game over.

Newbies and regulars alike come here to play what is meant to be a fun game but it always goes the same way: A team gets together, runs their know-it-off-by-heart routes (which is fine), sits at spawn waiting for the chest to refill and proceeds to camp there for the rest of the game until everyone else is dead and they are required to fight amongst themselves for the final fight. There might be some variants like the team moving off from the corn to take another route and coming back before night-fall once more but it's pretty much the same story only with a new chapter and the exact same ending.

Once (if?) teams and camping have some form of restriction the population will be far happier for it. At the moment it's a case of the teamers winning more and everyone else not getting much of a word in. It's a dreadful shame considering this has so much hype and popularity.

i_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds to me like HalfSquirrel just wants to keep owning noobs by working together with his friends instead of having a fair fight.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes that is what I'm trying to say thezeronumber. But just now I won a game solo, no teams, no truce. I don't need a team to win, I'm just saying don't complain about them if you've never had the fun of playing with them.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Teams are fun, i just wish that was the only viable reason for being in a team. Instead of there being a downside due to the increased number there is instead a humongous advantage that is hard to rival unless the attacker is also in a team.

It ends up being a team versus team scenario where the higher number of players directly relates to how likely it is your team will be the last men standing, thus guaranteeing a win. There is no denying that being solo leaves you at a distinct disadvantage which is pretty much what i am getting at: It should be a 1 versus all game instead of the 1 versus a team of 3 versus a team of 2 versus, etc. This unbalance of separate parties equals the unbalance of the very game itself and affects how fun it may or may not be for everyone involved.

Unless you are the Minecraft version of Rambo and are able to accurately estimate the delays and hit-boxes of other entities i do not see anyone having that much fun when going solo against a few teams.

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not much for teams. I like going solo. But have found it to be hard to win thanks to teams camping at corn. It is a rare thing forme to team up but I think I should do it more often.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Always when I team I lose so I go solo :D

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Grab a few friends, get on teamspeak, and have a laugh. That's how you play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci