• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix this or i think mostly everyone is leaving MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dont mean to sound like a Feminine Hygene Product but MCSG has gone to nothing. I mean you say.."just wait until we fix it" But no it has ben too long. You guys are worried about fixing things like chests and sponsoring when the real problem is fixing the crafting glitch and taking of NCP. You guys need to re-ban al previous hackers to mcsgv2 because they all got unbanned. Its like unleashing the gates of hell. So your solution is NCP but that is just making it worse. Get people on banning more because if we can everyone banned then BOOM it is perffect no NCP no hackers(I mean one here and there) and fix that crafting fail thing. i lost because i couldnt craft my Diamond Sword.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Unbanning the hackers is to give them a chance.
Bugs are fixed usually in a week or less.
Your theory is literally : " I can't craft anything and this is BULLSHIT AND HACKERS ARE F***S! "
We face the same problem, it's not only you.
Don't make such useless threads stating about your "problems" and expect a solution.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you eshan. I mean you dont just get out of jail cause they update the cell security. Thats bogus

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
That title is so demanding...
It's frustrating, I know but there's already been tons of threads about this. I know it's good to put out there what the bugs are so people can understand, but acquire some patience. With every new update there will almost always be bugs, and it's just something we have to deal with. I'm sure the Devs are working on it.
*Yes, I did copy and paste this because I'm getting a little tired of typing this on every other thread in this section ._. So many MCSG'ers need a lesson in patience. Your not a dictator, it'll be fixed when it's possible, making a 'threatening' thread does nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can't really blame the devs right now... they were already working on the bugs caused by MCSGv2 and the new chest and sponsoring systems. Then 1.5 comes along and adds even more problems to the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci