• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Floragrove Town - Minecraft Survival Games Map Submission

Would you like to see Floragrove Town on the MCGamer Network?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Great potential, maybe just refining the map, adding some unique features and the map is most definitely a keeper!

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Any specifics?
Decent looking building but inside very plain. Confused to where this goes? like it just stops cx. Lilypads look to synthetic? Volcano to generic to put in a map, people use them because it's big and wastes space which ain't good for pvp. Default tree! Terraforming changes all of a sudden there's a weird error? Another error. Same with the volcano, too generic and takes up space and pvp is edgy here. Most buildings have little to none detail.

There are more problems but most of them are the same above, just needs some detailing.
It is always hard building in a small team with two people. I built a whole map by myself and is very hard to get ideas. If I was you I'd try making some defining features that standout and look nice. Maybe add terraforming on the outside. It's still a good try for a first map I've had many tries before hand and not been successful just needs some refining.

My map doesn't have terraforming on the outside but I made the land go up around so it gives a good illusion to it looking like it continues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Decent looking building but inside very plain. Confused to where this goes? like it just stops cx. Lilypads look to synthetic? Volcano to generic to put in a map, people use them because it's big and wastes space which ain't good for pvp. Default tree! Terraforming changes all of a sudden there's a weird error? Another error. Same with the volcano, too generic and takes up space and pvp is edgy here. Most buildings have little to none detail.

There are more problems but most of them are the same above, just needs some detailing.
It is always hard building in a small team with two people. I built a whole map by myself and is very hard to get ideas. If I was you I'd try making some defining features that standout and look nice. Maybe add terraforming on the outside. It's still a good try for a first map I've had many tries before hand and not been successful just needs some refining.

My map doesn't have terraforming on the outside but I made the land go up around so it gives a good illusion to it looking like it continues.
Thanks, I'll consider your input and update the map over the week. :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Second what Berserker said, but my thoughts are really that its just a little too empty looking. Yes, you want 'open space' for pvp but you also need closed off areas so you dont get bow spammed from 100 blocks away. Also the radius is quite small, on my map Elysia the radius is 200 and the games go very quickly with lots of cleanups. Which is fine, of course, but if I were to remake it the radius would probably be bigger by 10 or 20 blocks

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
You need to fix your roads there are way too many right angles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci