• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Foop's Final Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Hey, it's Michelle here and as you can see in the title up above, I am leaving MCSG for good. My reasons will be below, but as for some of you.. you guys have been waiting for this time and now it's here. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. I just had people pulling me back from quitting, but as of now I really don't think I am no longer needed in the community anymore. It's been awesome and quite depressing, but I now think it's time.

Reasons:

• MCSG for me has just started getting boring.
  • The targeting and harassment was too much for me to handle anymore.
  • School work and Sports have gotten in the way of being active.

My Goodbyes to some people:

KingTut - i've known you for quite sometime. you were my first actual friend and I thank you for that.

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC - honestly you are so nice and i loved talking to you, stay cool. love youuu <3

shadowblaze12 - bruh, you're just such an amazing bestfriend. you've gone through so much with me and you manage to stay. thanks biggumsv2/Guatemalan buddy.. love you <3 :3

Trixterzz - you are my bae. you've been with me through so much and I have put you through so much, yet you're still here with me. iloveyou<3 ^-^

stealthjet45 - I've known you for so long now, i remember when we talked when you were in titans xdxd. i love talking to you, you're a silly duck. stay brown xd <3

xMDurr - omg, mason.. you're such a turducken it's not even funny. I remember when you first showed me your face, then you showed me your cat and then you kept calling me a turducken l00000l so fooney. stay green u shrek u. xD <3

Slumpfy - Slumpfyyy you stuck up for me sooo many times and I still thank you for that. I love when you talk in your baby voice thing, yeahh. xD I duv woo swumpfy . <3 ^-^

FireFadinq - I still talk to you and you're like best out of best. 10/10 would hug, sike. jk ily urr the bestt.

cadecranda - Cadeee you fluffy duckk talk to me more on Kik! <3 we need to catch up u fluff

Miidniights - yo 10/10 chillest guy on mcsg. xd

Jasmine - We had so much problems in the past but tbh we got to know eachother and yah. also we r both (edited). we also have a lot in common.

_Kryptic - ur my little fluff ball, so cuuuuuuewwwwt. munchkin stay safe. :p <3

Imperialelite - I love talking to you! you're su kewt and su noice <3 tbhh you need to talk to me more! :3

BPTroxMC - Brandon, i lubbb u . message me more u pumpkin. <3

XSTRIKERS - Danny! You are hilarious! honestly even though you said the most retarded things it always made me laugh! xD\

GetArcanined - Tundraa I loveeee your laugh and giggle. It's just soo adorable.

I'm sorry if I forgot your name, if I didn't add you then just say it below and then I'll edit you in later. Other then that goodbye all of MCSG community. This is my last time here. I guess I'll be on the forums now and then, but no longer playing MCSG or minecraft. Love you all and stay safe! <3

MichelleFoop signing off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye Foopy! I hope we can still talk because we didn't get much of that :c

It stinks that people have to be so rude towards nice people like you ;-;

Reaction score
I've barely talked to you but you seemed cool, and I remember being in the CyanVolts with you a few months back. Goodbye, Foopy! It was nice having you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci