• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Foop's Final Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, don't go yet, i'm going to tell Allen (4non) to give you a heart xD No, but seriously, you were one of the few girls who actually played, unlike most who do because of fangirling graser, tomahawk, etc. , sad to see another player leave ;P

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
The world is unfair sometimes. It shouldn't be fair that you have to leave because you feel harassed ;-; you seemed like such a genuine person and definitely didn't deserved the hate you received.
Best of lucky with your future!
(ps. Foopy is such a nice sounding name. It sounds like an adjective to describe something soft :3)

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
The world is unfair sometimes. It shouldn't be fair that you have to leave because you feel harassed ;-; you seemed like such a genuine person and definitely didn't deserved the hate you received.
Best of lucky with your future!
(ps. Foopy is such a nice sounding name. It sounds like an adjective to describe something soft :3)
Foop is the evil character in the Fairly Odd Parents which would be Poof's twin brother. xD

Wait, don't go yet, i'm going to tell Allen (4non) to give you a heart xD No, but seriously, you were one of the few girls who actually played, unlike most who do because of fangirling graser, tomahawk, etc. , sad to see another player leave ;P
Aw thanks xD <3 love youz.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, I've never actually talked to you, but I admire you for staying strong after all you've been through.

Good luck in the future, and who knows, maybe I'll talk to you once. :)

S

Sepyz

You didn't mention me ;-;
Anyways, Michelle, it sucks to see you go. It's so stupid that people feel the need to harass others for no reason .-.
Good luck in whatever the future brings you.

Kingbutcess

Survivor
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go Michelle. The times we did talk, it was nice. We saw each other in game and always said hi. Probably more so you more than me because you thought my minecraft name is funny or something. I hope anything you do in the future will suit you better than it has in the past.
<3 MichelleFoop
Also add me to that list of goodbyes you go there ;)

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
Awww goodbye Michelle! We had many great conversations and I will truly never forget you. You were a great friend and I truly respect you. Don't let the haters get in your way because you are way better than that. I hope to see you again soon and wherever you go in life, do not let anyone tell you who you are as that is for you to decide. Goodbye and hopefully you come back during next summer or something! I wouldn't mind being added to that fancy list you got there but it doesn't matter

Kewnan

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Bye Michelle I know we haven't met or anything like that but I am really sorry for what happened to you in this community. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci