• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the future of clans!

Do you think it will work out?!

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe this could change some part of the clan community in good ways, hopefully this could work out and help us all out. If we want to have a dedicated section or server just for the clans than we all need to work together, not just the clan community but everyone in particular. If we could round up all known players & known Owners/Leaders in different clans and make a certain date to explain to the clan staff/Administrators about our idea than it could help us work this out even more.

Not only could this be used for clans and such, but we could also add a 1v1 section on that server as well for practicing and helping improve areas that we need improve. I know people are gonna say "Forget this weeaboo" "get out your not even good at pvp" but I really just wanna help you guys out and see if this works out for the better of clans. I'm gonna ask certain people in the next couple hours on this idea and see there decision on this and hopefully they can attend it as well. Ceroria has been a big person on making different ideas in the community, like my 1v1 idea, he wants it to happen as well and hopefully he can help me out as well.

If you would like to attend this in the future, please message me on the forums privately and we have to schedule a date with the clan staff before anything is brought up. Hopefully this may work out, I've talked to some people about it and they are interested. Thank you for hearing me out, and have a nice day. updates will be posted on the thread!

Direct Message Imanol to attend this in the future and give your ideas and why it would help us out a ton.

:)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Reserved :) Remember that if anyone wants to show up to give their ideas and thoughts please message me! I will most likely take some main speakers to talk about it.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
You told me this idea on teamspeak, I'm supporting this <3

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
This would be cool, but then again could be abused in so many ways.. A big one: Boosting.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I'm supporting this as well. I suggested a 1vs1 gametype a long time ago. It's so annoying when you need to switch between servers just to play some 1vs1 and just to warm up a bit.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This would be cool, but then again could be abused in so many ways.. A big one: Boosting.
This wouldn't be actual like you win and you get a win. It's like you get your clan together with another clan, you pick one of the clan maps that you can pick. You play it like a regular clan battle, but you don't actual get a win your stats, its just for clan battles, and to make it easier for us. People complain about having clan scrims in their games and clan battles, but we get mad when a randy is like full stacked in a game and kills us. It could be a server where you just clan battle, if you would like to play mcsg than play mcsg. This would help us and the community out a ton.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Another thing I'd like to see along these lines would be just competitive games with random teammates, as well as for clans. It would be a lot like comp games in CS:GO where you get paired up with random teammates and you can just play it competitively and maybe some sort of ranking system.

I can mention something about it to the other staff, but in the end it's up to Chad and the developers. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci