• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Forestside (Back In Progress)

Do you think this Map should be accept to MCGamer?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 157 91.3%
  • No. (Explain)

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This surprised me. I thought it was going to be kind of the same old, same old tree map, but I think this one is actually extremely well done. Best of luck on getting this accepted, you have my vote.
+1

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably the best map submission I have seen in a while.
The houses are huge, and highly detailed on the interior. Almost all of them look amazing from the outside, too.
One of the only things I can think that you could add is some more on the streets- they feel a bit empty, and personally I don't like maps where everything happens inside.
tyler####'s residence also looks kinda incomplete ? ._.
Hope this gets added, I love it

fuzypoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Holy mess. This is a fantastic looking map. The amount of work you put into this map really shows, and I wish you luck in this map getting accepted! Great job :)

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Looks awfully a lot like Keralis's suburb houses.. but hey, maybe that's just me.

mat56789

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks awfully a lot like Keralis's suburb houses.. but hey, maybe that's just me.
The map had some inspired things but everything built on the map was hand placed by us! :p But yeah, some of things were inspired because we used to build on the server.

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Probably the best map submission I have seen in a while.
The houses are huge, and highly detailed on the interior. Almost all of them look amazing from the outside, too.
One of the only things I can think that you could add is some more on the streets- they feel a bit empty, and personally I don't like maps where everything happens inside.
tyler####'s residence also looks kinda incomplete ? ._.
Hope this gets added, I love it
Thanks! And Tyler's residence wasn't complete because it was more of a moving out type home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci