• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Forestside (Back In Progress)

Do you think this Map should be accept to MCGamer?

• Yes, It is amazing.

Votes: 157 91.3%
  • No. (Explain)

Votes: 15 8.7%

• Total voters

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I have to say, this is a really well-built map from what I can see, this is something that I can see being put up on the servers someday. Kudos to you guys!~

+1

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
rlly g00d j0b M8.

+twenty juan 4 m3

plz 4ccepT mep, leeks rlly kewl m8.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I love it! but another airplane runway? :p

SoGodlike

Spectator
Reaction score
Ahh, I see all these messages praising the glamorous map, but I have so constructive ideas. First, I'd like to say the houses are exquistely built and the idea for make lily pads on water a table was great. (I've downloaded the map) So, one the first things I notice is the terraforming. Not that some of its bad, its just some of the houses need to be really foundation'd on different heights. Yes, there are some that don't need fixing (plant covered brick house) but for the most part, this can be easily fixed by just moving up the whole house 5 + blocks with world edit. Also, you may be able to go without this because this would be a big project, but I noticed that the larger terraforming feel has a flat land to it, while only the medium and small terraforming really give you a natural feel. I would suggest one part of the map being higher than the other with a gentle slope. Another idea would be to add more cars because the roads seem a little empty. Maybe add some signs on the side too. One last thing. Sometimes the lawns (very great idea and implementation) have parts where the stripe does not continue or the tall grass does not continue. This effect may have been used to show deteriotion but I think crisp edges, having very little plain grass would be nicer. So to some this up, you could add more cars, signs, really have a larger aspect of terraforming, and have only lawns and tall grass. (Lime green wool doesn't look good for lawn BTW ;/) Altogether though, this is a great map and I'm just trying to help out. I appreciate the time spent in this because I've built quite a bit myself. And when you read this, don't be disheartened. Even Survival Games 2 can use suggestions. Good job guys. Keep on building :)

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like this map, hope it gets added!

RexTor

Spectator
Reaction score
Map looks awesome. I'd like to see this map on the mcsg servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci