• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well math if you don't mine I would still like to know if im accepted or not :) because I would like to join

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
We do scrims so much it is not our fault other clans are busy. We even do inner clan battles to practice for scrims.
Just saying that's probably what Cookie ment. I know me him and a few others didn't get picked for scrims.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most of us members beg for a scrim and when we do get one, we don't get picked to play in it or it's just the good players.
It is very hard to find a scrim nowadays. You realize that Sovereign (the clan that we usually scrimmaged) disbanded, and they made up for over 50% of the scrims we did. Forgotten has been disbanded. We are not on scrimming terms with insanity. The only clans that that leaves are Sector Six, React, Rebels, Prod, Volts, and Eternity. Considering that most of the Rebels don't really scrim that much, Sector Six isn't very active ATM (for understandable reasons), Volts usally decline/are busy, and Prod don't reply to me most of the time/ are doing something different, there are not many clans left to scrim. We barely scrim like we used to, back in the good old days. Now due to the scarcity of scrimming, whenever we get the chance to scrim, we usually want to have a good roster to play with. Granted, new members have the ability to prove themselves as players that can perform well (Such as ogston and Totoshd). If we don't put you in, don't take it personally. Try to do your best when we do put you in. Most of the higher-up leadership are constantly keeping their eye out for good players.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forsaken, I was the first original member of this clan, glad to see how far we've came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci