• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forsaken [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Trying not to be rude but is it possibly if anyone with the permission to do it can edit the thread? To edit stuff like that xBrezzy is a member and I'm a trial? Stuff like that and it's ok if you don't have the time right now.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
nvm don't wanna join
You applied 2 hours ago, and now you don't want to join because they didn't automatically accept or deny you. You have to be patient, no clan will accept you if you're doing what you are doing now. Another thing you could do to speed up the process is get on their TS. (feels like im talking on the rebels thread lol)

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm leaving MCSG Forsaken. I never get picked for anything, always ignored because all of the higher ranks are in the upper channels. When we scrim, rarely get picked it's only the best players in the clan that do. Owners are rarely talking to members at all. The main reason I'm leaving is because of you Stab. You kicked me once for making a mistake in a scrim in a 3v6 situation with Sovereign. That was the dummest reason to kick someone. It had nothing to do with me being good at mcsg, it was you. Everyone knows you're an aggressive player in PVP situations. If there's a 1v20 situation and all 20 are in full iron and you're in full leather you would rush in. Don't worry I'll probably never post here ever again. I really want to join Hive Forsaken but that's out of my list now because I'll get insta-denied for telling the truth here. To be honest before I got kicked, everything was perfect with this clan.

Tuct - Plz make a youtube you hypocrite, luv u.

xBrezzy - Thanks for being a good friend <3

Egoldo - Barely knew you, but ur cool

Totos - Really good friend, it was so fun playing with you before I got kicked.

Toxic/Michael - Good luck with youtube and the clan and every irl. Everyone will probably think I'm a fanboy, but I never really had any problems with you.

NearInfinity - If I'm not banned, we can play sum moar hiv and rek, also you were a great friend.

And everyone else I missed out, thanks for making my move to MCSG awesome. Bye.

chriswillis - u suk at hive.
Cookie - I didn't mention u cuz u suk dood.

Last edited:

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
It is very hard to find a scrim nowadays. You realize that Sovereign (the clan that we usually scrimmaged) disbanded, and they made up for over 50% of the scrims we did. Forgotten has been disbanded. We are not on scrimming terms with insanity. The only clans that that leaves are Sector Six, React, Rebels, Prod, Volts, and Eternity. Considering that most of the Rebels don't really scrim that much, Sector Six isn't very active ATM (for understandable reasons), Volts usally decline/are busy, and Prod don't reply to me most of the time/ are doing something different, there are not many clans left to scrim. We barely scrim like we used to, back in the good old days. Now due to the scarcity of scrimming, whenever we get the chance to scrim, we usually want to have a good roster to play with. Granted, new members have the ability to prove themselves as players that can perform well (Such as ogston and Totoshd). If we don't put you in, don't take it personally. Try to do your best when we do put you in. Most of the higher-up leadership are constantly keeping their eye out for good players.
It's not the scrim aspect of the clan, I just joined and played in the ones that were available. However I've never really interacted with y'all officers leaders etc. however what nick said also comes to play with that dingle nut infinity

Also blue dunz even mentioned me

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: Pajama_man1 (i will not tell anyone my alt : ) sorry
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes i do
Skype name (Pm If necessary): gvandy12
Wins: 750 with alternate accounts combined
Games played: around 4k with alternate accounts combined
Do you have a mic?: Razer kraken pro
Timezone: EST
Pvp Strengths: fishing rod, crits, F&S
Pvp Weaknesses:Hackers teams of 4 (except when I go clutch and take out a 1k win 5 team...(they all had 1k+ except for one)
Why do you want to be in #Forsaken? This clan i've heard alot of i've also died to alot of members and I teamed with you once toxic on TSG2.
Anything else: I'm a subcriber to Toxic, and I feel i can help join this clan and my previous clans are : #Karma #Eternity #Hunted #Fallen I ran karma led it to a 6-0 clan battle record then i left it. <3
You do realize people can just search who made #Karma and it will show bbllermc right?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It is very hard to find a scrim nowadays. You realize that Sovereign (the clan that we usually scrimmaged) disbanded, and they made up for over 50% of the scrims we did. Forgotten has been disbanded. We are not on scrimming terms with insanity. The only clans that that leaves are Sector Six, React, Rebels, Prod, Volts, and Eternity. Considering that most of the Rebels don't really scrim that much, Sector Six isn't very active ATM (for understandable reasons), Volts usally decline/are busy, and Prod don't reply to me most of the time/ are doing something different, there are not many clans left to scrim. We barely scrim like we used to, back in the good old days. Now due to the scarcity of scrimming, whenever we get the chance to scrim, we usually want to have a good roster to play with. Granted, new members have the ability to prove themselves as players that can perform well (Such as ogston and Totoshd). If we don't put you in, don't take it personally. Try to do your best when we do put you in. Most of the higher-up leadership are constantly keeping their eye out for good players.
Rebels scrim almost everyday if not everyday :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci