• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Juan! Really excited to play this map! :D

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Is it wrong if I think this was made with world painter, threw a few structures on, and called it a map? Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Haha then youll be glad to hear I took another one of your suggestions :)

And heres the cornucopia, just for giggles, its just like the one in the default one on the server, it starts on a hill so if you jump, you can start tarzaning it up at the start ;)

Sorry but the cornucopia is a big cops of sg1 and doesent really look good but the rest of the map looking from the render, my god its my favourite map and i havnt even played it c:

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but the cornucopia is a big cops of sg1 and doesent really look good but the rest of the map looking from the render, my god its my favourite map and i havnt even played it c:
What? The map has completely changed since then, the corn is vey unique and the leaves yoy see in the background are gone and the land is much smoother but thanks for liking it..

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is nice but it doesn't have anything spectacular you know?

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks like a amazing map can't wait to play hope it gets accepted looked REALLY GOOD!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci