• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

5_hawn

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks great but in corn does the fire will be lid up automatically in game just asking

Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, but in my opinion, I don't like Jungle maps, at all. Just the vines make a chase hard, and the trees could have chests in them, but none ever do. I haven't tested this map yet, and it does look quite nice, but there's not many "Big" Structures. Anyhow, good luck in the future with making maps, and good luck with getting one accepted!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, but in my opinion, I don't like Jungle maps, at all. Just the vines make a chase hard, and the trees could have chests in them, but none ever do. I haven't tested this map yet, and it does look quite nice, but there's not many "Big" Structures. Anyhow, good luck in the future with making maps, and good luck with getting one accepted!

There are no vines... if you believe the map is sort of like Insanity Cause with the vines and bush your wrong... Play the map before you pass judgment please.

Thanks I hope if i ever build another map it gets accepted.

CanOfBeans

Spectator
Reaction score
There are no vines... if you believe the map is sort of like Insanity Cause with the vines and bush your wrong... Play the map before you pass judgment please.

Thanks I hope if i ever build another map it gets accepted.

I love this map so much. And Juan is right. This is nothing like a jungle map, chases on land are easy and there's plenty of boat docks throughout the map so you can grab a boat and chase people in the water too.

BryonLord

Spectator
Reaction score
The Download link isn't on the thread. Am I the only one with this issue?

mat7772

Tribute
Reaction score
My friend and I played on it. We both enjoyed it. :D The combat was great and I loved the terraforming, and it had a great atmosphere to it. Too bad I've only played on it once. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is my favourite map. :D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci