• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
I got some server hosting you can borrow whenever you need it!

Gameovergames

Spectator
Reaction score
It wold be awesome if you clould put in an realy big but deep hole or an very hard dungeon where is full diamond armor and stuff :D

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Looking good so far! Keep it up!
Thanks, me and a lot of other people want this map chosen!

(Submitted map to ZombieTracker :) )

After it is done, will we be allowed to use it on our own servers or is it just for mcsg's servers?
My plan right now is to get the map it chosen (hopefully :) ) and then, after a week of exclusivity I will release it publicly :)

I got some server hosting you can borrow whenever you need it!
Thanks :) Do you have 24/7 hosting? If you want I can PM you the map and we can set up a whitelist to your server to test it!

It wold be awesome if you clould put in an realy big but deep hole or an very hard dungeon where is full diamond armor and stuff :D
The temple sort of serves this function, but I know that the chests are decided randomly, so it wouldn't be in my power to choose what goes inside the chests temple :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha then youll be glad to hear I took another one of your suggestions :)

And heres the cornucopia, just for giggles, its just like the one in the default one on the server, it starts on a hill so if you jump, you can start tarzaning it up at the start ;)

This looks fantastic! Great Work!

Winnend

Spectator
Reaction score
Is your server up 24/7? Do you have an active playerbase that can quickly test out the map?
The only time I really use it is when I play with friends TBH. But I can leave it up for as long as you need to test it, and i'm sure we can easily find alot of people to test it out. Just throwing it out there

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
The only time I really use it is when I play with friends TBH. But I can leave it up for as long as you need to test it, and i'm sure we can easily find alot of people to test it out. Just throwing it out there
Alright, I PMed you :)

Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude i think you did a great job on this map and i woul dhapply run a server with it for you if you would like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci