• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Have to play on it to say I like it, but this seems really promising :)

Olekriz

Spectator
Reaction score
This map has potensial but i dont think it is quite good enough to be implemented in the servers map rotation. Make some more traps, hidden chests, invarement factors etc. and then the map could be good enough. Keep making maps and improving this one :)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Have to play on it to say I like it, but this seems really promising :)
Thanks! If you play it I promise you'll love it ;)

This map has potensial but i dont think it is quite good enough to be implemented in the servers map rotation. Make some more traps, hidden chests, invarement factors etc. and then the map could be good enough. Keep making maps and improving this one :)
Yes, there are loads of traps and hidden chests, there are just no screenies of them.

If you're decent at redstone traps then shoot me a PM and maybe you can help, I have a server for it ;)

Courtesy of http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/map-making-server.2915/#post-21297

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Updated the main post ^_^

Also I'm working on a new map!

layserman2

Spectator
Reaction score
Yo, Epic map! Hope it gets in :D By the way, Teamzies???? :p pwez i just did my sad face for whu! Best map evah. :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Are you asking chad if he puts it on the servers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci