• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
How are your redstone traps, puzzles and stuff?

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
He just let have a tour of the map. It waz freaking mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has tonz of HARDCORE PARKOUR and puzzles,traps and really elabrate set pieces. Can't wait for this to be accepted.

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow. I really want to get on his server. Im ok with redstone I guess. I was thinking of having mines around the center. I think they could be an excellent trap. Thought stone pressure plate would be a problem in the center....

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
He just let have a tour of the map. It waz freaking mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has tonz of HARDCORE PARKOUR and puzzles,traps and really elabrate set pieces. Can't wait for this to be accepted.
:D

Wow. I really want to get on his server. Im ok with redstone I guess. I was thinking of having mines around the center. I think they could be an excellent trap. Thought stone pressure plate would be a problem in the center....
I don't like it in the center, js

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I mean around the center. Not directly in there. Maybe do them like how there are lava traps in the forest arena. Maybe have a stone ring around center. That would hide stone pressure plates.

drumergames

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey do you still need help with red stone traps? I am no genius that can make an entire computer inside the game, but i am good. I just made a new trap that i would love to see implimented into a map, especially yours sinceits gorgeous

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to see the map but im not good at redstone or buillding :(
The map looks awesome btw!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci