• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Four Year Anniversary - SixZoSeven

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Some people might not like the idea that I created a thread just for this, instead of a profile post. That's fine, but as you can see I'm making this thread anyways.

Four years ago, in the summer 2012, I joined the forums. I was fifteen at the time. Fifteen. I'm now nineteen years old, and yet it still feels like it was only last summer that I was on the TS late at night playing SG with some pretty neat people.

My impact on this community was sometimes unnoticed, and it's not quite what I would have hoped it to be currently. Regardless, I look back and facepalm at how silly I was at times. I'm sure we all look back a few years ago and cringe at how we used to be.

I have gained large amounts of wisdom since June 2nd, 2012. I made plenty of mistakes, but at the very least, I know I wont be making them again.

I consider myself to have extensive knowledge regarding the development of minecraft PvP from 2012-2016. I saw new trends gain traction, including the fishing rod and flint n' steel. A little over a month ago, I was at Pax East 2016 and saw some younger kids playing on the gaming computers in the freeplay area. They were 1v1'ing, with heavy use of the fishing rod. It was really neat to think to myself that I helped pioneer the fishing rod in PvP.

Not to end things on a sad note, but I really don't talk to much of anyone from this community anymore. SomeMugger is an exception to this - He's awesome, and to this day we still play video games together. =D'

Huahwi and I still play some stuff here and there, but I always make an attempt to check in on him at least once every week or so.

G33ke took a break, but have been recently playing Overwatch together.

Antster360 Found a new game to invest his time in, and in doing so ended up playing competitively with a group of new friends.

I will say this - Light is shed on dark things in life. The bad stuff that happens allows us to realize and truly appreciate the good moments.

Take care all!

~SixZoSeven

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
The feelings when you click on the profiles you tagged and they joined during 2012 oh man how much have things changed since then.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations on 4 years! You've made a big impact on the PvP community and as well as the MCSG community. I thank you for the old times on here, congrats once again!

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
You influenced us all in a positive way. You improved and helped out our community which is why I respect you. Thanks
SixZoSeven!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I've never gotten to speak to you personally, something I've always wanted to do, but I know that you are a legendary guy in the MCSG community. Even if you aren't around anymore, you have helped shape MCSG into what is today and I thank you for that. Thanks for sticking around for such a long time, and I hope I get to talk to you one day!!

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
I've never really gotten to meet you, but I assure you, the work you've done is not unnoticed. I have huge respect for you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci