• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Four Year Anniversary - SixZoSeven

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Since 2013 mcsg was best in its prime dude nobody knew how to play and no hackers :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congratulations on your four year anniversary, six. While you were off climbing the leaderboards and staying up all night playing SG with friends, people like me at the time were looking at the success people like you had and hoping one day to be just like people like you. Especially because you're one of the original legends of the server that has stuck around somewhat actively, and have held yourself as such a mature person (even though you may believe it hasn't always been that way), I hold you to the highest respect.

It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life, seeing MCSG and PvP in general evolve into what it is now and impact the game how it has, and I'm glad to share that experience with you and your fellow dinosaurs

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Glad you came onto the forums to update your 4 year. Respect! :D

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats on 4 years! That is a very long time and I am happy that you have stayed around in the MCGamer Community :D I hope you stick around in the future :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci