• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FOV and Sensitivity!

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
FOV: Quake Pro. I love seeing everything around me. Also, there's the fact that I usually have MC only take up half my screen. With anything lower than Quake Pro, I can't even see my hand.

Sensitivity: Hyperspeed at 2500 DPI. Unfortunately, that's as high as my mouse can go. Fortunately, I've grown to it and can easily do 360s with only moving my mouse a few inches. I can also do this, which I find to be pretty cool. A lot of people say it looks like hacks from the outside, and I don't blame them.

E

Ephiza

FOV: Between Quake and 100, just depends on my mood
Sensitivity in game: 161
Mouse DPI: 2100

Camm01

Platinum
Reaction score
FOV: Quake Pro
Sensitivity: Hyperspeed

I think Hyperspeed is good because it makes you feel like you have more FPS and you can move your sword/bow faster around.
Quake pro is better for FnS and rod.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
FOV: 100
Sensitivity: Normal (100%)
I think that Sensitivity can vary based on the quality and DPI of your mouse. For example, I have a logitech wireless mouse that I use at 125% sensitivity where as with my current mouse, a corsair M65 gaming mouse, I have it set to 5000 Hz and use normal sensitivity, so keep that in mind when changing sensitivity. Hope this helps :D

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
FOV: Quake Pro (Find it easier to sword fight :p)
Sensitivity: 100%

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
My sensitivity is 125 and FOV is 100 and I think it works really well together I really suggest trying it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci