• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FPS Lag on 1.6? Try this!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you forgot the word "not". :|
Or maybe you actually were trying to tell people it will cause every kind of issue but battery life. lol.

I just had to point that out. :|
Hahahaha wow. Thanks. :D

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
FPS means frames per second... not your crappy connection
I knew that. Also I don't have crappy connection normally my connection is fine ;)

K

Keiran

I have a laptop with an intel graphics card, but the considerable FPS drop only occurs on the MCSG servers and not regular Minecraft. Is that normal?
Thanks.

Matthew123

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a intel graphics card as well and for some reason I get 10-20 fps on other servers but on MCSG I get like 5-10 fps. I'm guessing I just have to wait till optifine comes out? Unless anyone got any tips other than this to help me.

Acezmadnezz1

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a laptop with an intel graphics card, but the considerable FPS drop only occurs on the MCSG servers and not regular Minecraft. Is that normal?
Thanks.
Well too some extent, yes as the MCSG maps are very large and will cause a little bit of lag, but it shouldn't be that much.

Zenith Panda

Tribute
Reaction score
Intel graphics are considered "integrated" graphics and usually aren't powerful enough to run Minecraft at more than 30-40 FPS.
I think not! I have an intel graphics card and my pc runs minecraft at over 100 fps at render distance normal

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As someone said I'd love it aswell if you could do something like a quick tutorial for this :D
Btw is "AMD Vision Engine Control Center" one of those right programs?

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ok, I need help with this.
When I checked my programs, one of them was labelled "NVIDIA PhysX"
But when I check too see what Graphics Card I am using it says "Intel 4000"
Does this mean I have 2 graphics cards?
If I do how can I tell what NVIDIA graphics card am I using so I can install the driver to be able to open the NVIDIA Control Panel to reduce lag.
Halp ;_;

lionkev55

Tribute
Reaction score
I am a computer expert, but my nvidia panel doesn't show the "Preferred graphics processor" thing. Everything else is though. Btw, I got a gt 630

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm scared by of your knowledge forairan 3:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci