• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Frankyy's Ask Me Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
What are your major goals in life?
Honestly, my major goals in life is to impress my father.
Like i know how stupid this is but for the passed couple of years my father hasn't really acknowledged anything i do. But now seeing as i am working and earning a decent amount of money i can start to do things that i couldn't do without this job. I was able to save up and pay for a 2 week holiday which i will be sailing off in December. Just the little things, i want to make him proud.. I will be going to Uni next year to continue something that i love doing and that is Photography, learning how i can improve on that.

But then there is the long term goals which is pretty standard and that is to own a house, maybe have a family? First need to find someone to have a family with first haha. But with all of these plans i want to keep making people smile and love themselves. Enjoy each day as it goes. :D

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Your IRL name is Dylan, why did you chose the IGN 'Frankyy'?
What does a zebra say?
Who's your best friend at MCGamer?
What do you like the most, TeamSpeak, forums or in-game?

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Your IRL name is Dylan, why did you chose the IGN 'Frankyy'?
What does a zebra say?
Who's your best friend at MCGamer?
What do you like the most, TeamSpeak, forums or in-game?
I chose Frankyy becAuse my middle name is Frank but that was just plain and boring so I added two y's on the end to make it sassy :p

Uh zebra sounds ?
My bestfriend in MCGamer is dindavid my Bar!!

I like each of them for their different reasons.
:) I'm on all three of them way to much xD

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Is Dobby a free elf?
Hm, Let me think about that because i remember Dobby... Not actually loving me so abit upset about that :c

Where do you get your amazing laugh? :p
Forever i guess, haha. It's those darn Cat videos :p

Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? :eek:
My fav would have to miss Luna Lovegood because no matter what she is always herself. She doesn't care what other people think and if she does she doesn't show it. Luna is also one of the bravest characters in the series, surviving at Malfoy Manor, and fighting in the Battle of Hogwarts and at the Ministry of Magic. "“Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am" Literally my favourite quote from her.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
What aspirations / goals do you have in real life?
What is your dream job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci