• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Custom MC Skins *CLOSED*

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: _Kon
Why do you need a skin: It's not that I need one I just need mine reshaded
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): remove the beanie on _Kon's skin and change the shirt from the long sleeve to a short sleeve faded blue ish shirt. Also change the pants to a kind of faded gray.
Anything else: No, that's it. ^-^

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Oh my I totally forgot about this thread, school took up all my time. I'll try to get back to where I left off

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Flairing_Shadowz
Why do you need a skin: I've gotten bored with using the same skin lately.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): All I'm really looking for is a purple and black skin. Other than that surprise me! :D
Anything else: I am a weeaboo! xD

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Applications for skin are closed until further notice!

10/14/2015
- I only got two skins done for the day due to school tests taking up almost all of the day.

Virosae Here's your completed skin, hope you like it!

~ Download Here ~

Ichengo Hey there! I didn't see a lot I could do to change your skin except shading it, hope you are okay with that!

~ Download Here ~

I'll try to do a lot more tomorrow!
I'm sorry to everyone above but I won't be doing any skins that were asked for after this post, I want to finish who ordered first.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I'm posting this to let people know that I won't be doing skins for probably a long time, this includes skins people asked for before I closed it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time I had before to make skins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci