• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Custom MC Skins *CLOSED*

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Sportz
Why do you need a skin: I don't really need one, just need you to shade it.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I'd like if you shaded my skin
Anything else: nah
I'm terribly sorry but I closed applications for skins yesterday, but once I re-open it you can apply again!

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
10/15/2015 - Finishing Page 2 of skins by the end of tomorrow :)

Tahsin Here's your edit to your skin. When I'm told to make cool changes to a skin I'm not sure as to what to change, so what I basically did is make the pants red, added hands and finally shaded it, hope it's okay!

~ Download Here ~

Mino | Bayerz Here's your skin! I took the time to add every little detail, and added a cute belt on your jeans, thought it would fit, enjoy ^.^

~ Download Here ~

Deelan Your order for a new skin is complete! Let me know if you'd like any changes, enjoy!

~ Download Here ~
Thanks bro

Kaptenabbe8

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : HrznAbbe
Why do you need a skin? Cuz i need a Nice Tryhard skin
What do you want you skin to look like? I want a Tryhard skin colour blue and many details and nice

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN : HrznAbbe
Why do you need a skin? Cuz i need a Nice Tryhard skin
What do you want you skin to look like? I want a Tryhard skin colour blue and many details and nice
I'm terribly sorry but I closed applications for skins a couple days ago, but once I re-open it you can apply again!

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
10/16/2015 - Finished Page 2 of Applications

DemeterUSClan Here's your skin. I took a zombie/human skin and edit it for you, it was a weird skin to make, I understand if you don't like it.

~ Download Here ~

iFroZenReality Here's your summer edit for your skin, enjoy!

~ Download Here ~

Moodkip Here's your requested skin! I'm actually quite proud of how it turned out, I spent a lot of detail on the flame arms. I couldn't fit the black scar that you wanted anywhere because it didn't look good with the rest of the skin, my apologies! Enjoy, let me know if you want edits.

~ Download Here ~

Noah You asked for a black and white skin that's not a human and has a bandana or mask, here you are! Let me know if you want changes.

~ Download Here ~
Pls i need a skin very much
Like I said the applications are closed for now until I get everyone's skin done, but you are more then welcome to submit an application when I re-open!

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
10/16/2015 - Finished Page 2 of Applications

DemeterUSClan Here's your skin. I took a zombie/human skin and edit it for you, it was a weird skin to make, I understand if you don't like it.

~ Download Here ~

iFroZenReality Here's your summer edit for your skin, enjoy!

~ Download Here ~

Moodkip Here's your requested skin! I'm actually quite proud of how it turned out, I spent a lot of detail on the flame arms. I couldn't fit the black scar that you wanted anywhere because it didn't look good with the rest of the skin, my apologies! Enjoy, let me know if you want edits.

~ Download Here ~

Noah You asked for a black and white skin that's not a human and has a bandana or mask, here you are! Let me know if you want changes.

~ Download Here ~

Like I said the applications are closed for now until I get everyone's skin done, but you are more then welcome to submit an application when I re-open!
At the top of my skin, can it not have a space between the hair?

whitehawk1014

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Abilty (U Know Me)
Why do you need a skin: Cuz I Want to be like a cool kid
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I Want A Red Shirt. I Want my guy to be tan with blue eyes, jeans and make it look swag
Anything Else:I WANT CUZ ME WANNA BE LIKE TRYHQRD JK :D

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Abilty (U Know Me)
Why do you need a skin: Cuz I Want to be like a cool kid
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I Want A Red Shirt. I Want my guy to be tan with blue eyes, jeans and make it look swag
Anything Else:I WANT CUZ ME WANNA BE LIKE TRYHQRD JK :D
Even though I know you I cannot make an exception, please wait until it's open again

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: QuietAchiever
Why do you need a skin: Bored of my skin
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Make me a police officer version of my skin.
Anything else: Number 7 on my back.
note
This is for when you open your apps backup

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN: QuietAchiever
Why do you need a skin: Bored of my skin
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Make me a police officer version of my skin.
Anything else: Number 7 on my back.
note
This is for when you open your apps backup
I will only be looking at applications after I re-open them, sorry for the inconvenience

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: HippoTheNoodle
Why do you need a skin: I need a new skin for this account
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I would like it to be a hippo with noodles on its back (for reference:
)
Anything else: Thanks <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci