• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] MarcoPolo's Custom Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN:Iametal
The kind of skin you want:A sexy shaded skin.
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, clothes, eyes, colours, etc:
(Be thorough, details help) Anything with a bow tie.
How often you usually switch skins:
(I don't want to make one if you're only going to use it for a few days is all)
A few months perhaps years

EDIT : I WANT MY HEAD IN THE SKIN.
Here's your skin dude :D http://i.imgur.com/W0DXhM0.png

Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN:ShakeSchack
The skin you want: My current skin, but in different colors
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Instead of it being a orange color scheme can it be a gray color scheme.
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? I use my skins for about 4 months each
Would you like it with my shading or do you like the shading how it is?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah alright. It's just that on Planet Minecraft (where I used to post my skins) people get quite angry if others steal their work.
if you have something as similar as the hair color they get all over you. ;-; It happens 60% of the time I upload a skin, lol. Thats why I am 1 ban away from being perma-banned from PMC,

Reaction score
if you have something as similar as the hair color they get all over you. ;-; It happens 60% of the time I upload a skin, lol. Thats why I am 1 ban away from being perma-banned from PMC,
Eek xD What's your PMC?

ToxicVen0m

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: ToxicVen0m
The skin you want: my skin, reshaded, and also another different one with new clothes
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: This is my link to the skin https://www.mediafire.com/?7sz76kncszod20r
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? FOREVER

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: CandyCranium
The skin you want: A Candy-man (make it reflect myself, for example make it Asian?)
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Just make it somewhat similar to what I have now, but try to make it better :p
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? considering I used my current skin for over 6 months, I think I'll be using yours a lot if you make it sexy.

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft IGN: Derpy_Grooves
The skin you want: The Same thing I have now ( Platypus in a hoodie) but with a better hoodie
The details of your desired skin, e.g. hair, eyes, clothing, colours, etc. Be thorough!: Just the same I have now but with a better hoodie
Providing you like the skin, how long do you intend to use it for? For a VERY long time.

http://minecraft.aggenkeech.com/player/Derpy_Grooves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci