• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Gold
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot of SG4 (NightTime)
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Drop Shadow
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^):http://www.dafont.com/badaboom-bb.font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:Nope
  12. Your full MC IGN: TehSteelFlexer
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft Screenshot of the Fallen Colossi Cornucopia with Shaders. If it's too hard to get Fallen Colossi, then please use SG4.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes, please.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Suprise me!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): If possible, Airstream for the Title, and Minecraftia for the Subtitle, but if this is too much to ask, just Airstream.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Only for the Title, but again, if it's too much, just no 3D for the whole thing.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Na, that's OK.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Thankyou for making this awesome thread for people like me who can't afford a thumbnail!
  12. Your full MC IGN: PUR3SK1LL7
Again, thankyou for making this a great opportunity for my channel.
Both Accepted! ill see what i can do!

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White
What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Basic Color with textures (Surprise me)
Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): no
Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
[OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Bevel & Emboss
What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Campus Relief Font
Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no
Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no
Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): no
Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: The text should say "One in the Chamber... w/ cheesecake"
Your full MC IGN: cheesecake_54

Eruzia

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? Sg4 with shaders pls <3
  3. (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders pls
  4. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes please
  5. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail(yes/no): yes
  6. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): surprise
  7. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): global http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/global
  8. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  9. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no thanks
  10. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no
  11. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes pls
  12. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: this is a SG thumbnail so can the text say "MCSG w/Eruzia" <3
  13. Your full MC IGN: Eruzia

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? Sg4 with shaders pls <3
  3. (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders pls
  4. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes please
  5. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail(yes/no): yes
  6. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): surprise
  7. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): global http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/global
  8. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  9. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no thanks
  10. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no
  11. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes pls
  12. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: this is a SG thumbnail so can the text say "MCSG w/Eruzia" <3
  13. Your full MC IGN: Eruzia
Accepted! Ill see what i can do! will take a bit of time, and Global font isnt available, it costs money, how about Dolce Vita? http://www.dafont.com/dolce-vita.font

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White
What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Basic Color with textures (Surprise me)
Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): no
Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
[OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Bevel & Emboss
What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Campus Relief Font
Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no
Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no
Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): no
Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: The text should say "One in the Chamber... w/ cheesecake"
Your full MC IGN: cheesecake_54
DECLINED! Sorry, you might ask for that kind of thumbnails on the other community which has the theme that you mentioned!

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Sg4 screenshot with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Sure
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): surprise
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottomed Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): sure
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):no
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): sure
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: Mineboss4300

RuexMedia3

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White or what ever looks the best.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot W/ shaders.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): If there is room then sure! but if it looks better without it then leave it out. You can decide on this.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): What ever looks the best! I'm not picky
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail? (PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes I have elements 9
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: If you have any ideas to make it better please add them.
  12. Your full MC IGN: RuexMedia

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail:White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod):Sg4 screenshot with shaders
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Sure
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): surprise
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottomed Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): sure
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no):no
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): sure
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: no
  12. Your full MC IGN: Mineboss4300
Accepted! Ill see what i can do!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: White or what ever looks the best.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Minecraft screenshot W/ shaders.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): If there is room then sure! but if it looks better without it then leave it out. You can decide on this.
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): What ever looks the best! I'm not picky
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail? (PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes I have elements 9
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: If you have any ideas to make it better please add them.
  12. Your full MC IGN: RuexMedia
Accepted! Ill see what i can do!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci