• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FREE] Pro Custom YT Thumbnails/Text Editing Shop!

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Black
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): shaders screenshot of Teweran Survival Games 3
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Chunq Dipped
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no I can do that myself once I get it
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no I use something else
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?:
  12. Your full MC IGN: HerobrinesMama

LordSejington3

Survivor
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Light blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): mine craft screenshots shaders (would like drybone valley breeze island or solar frost)
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): no
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you):
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottom Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no :(
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): no <3
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: MCSG With Zxoh
  12. Your full MC IGN: Zxoh

Hamroll

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Black and White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Basic color with textures
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes please
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): I love surprises!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big bottem!
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): No thanks
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please!
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: No thanks
  12. Your full MC IGN: Hanyeol

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application for the Youtube Thumbnail:
(Copy and paste it in the comment section, answer and reply.)
>*
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders with a Screenshot of the Holiday Resort Spawn
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Surpize me :)
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottom Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes you can add me on skype ------> swagplaysmc
  12. Your full MC IGN: Frigidus_

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Black
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): shaders screenshot of Teweran Survival Games 3
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): yes
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Chunq Dipped
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): no
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): no I can do that myself once I get it
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no I use something else
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): yes
  12. Your full MC IGN: HerobrinesMama
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Light blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): mine craft screenshots shaders (would like drybone valley breeze island or solar frost)
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): no
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottom Cartoon Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): yes
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): no :(
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): no <3
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: MCSG With Zxoh
  12. Your full MC IGN: Zxoh
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Black and White
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Basic color with textures
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes please
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): I love surprises!
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big bottem!
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No thanks
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please!
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: No thanks
  12. Your full MC IGN: Hanyeol
Application for the Youtube Thumbnail:
(Copy and paste it in the comment section, answer and reply.)
>*
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders with a Screenshot of the Holiday Resort Spawn
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Surpize me :)
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Big Bottom Font
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): No
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes you can add me on skype ------> swagplaysmc
  12. Your full MC IGN: Frigidus_
All 4 accepted! you will be put in the queue, i will PM all of you with the link too your thumbnails!

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
phew, what a week! sorry for all the delays! ill work on a few right now!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Orange
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders with you looking directly down at the SG1 corn if possible. With the blurry as seen in http://i.imgur.com/MV7P00J.jpg
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Nope
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please, in the Bottom Right corner
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Stroke and Gradient for everything please.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battle ground something
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): GIMP 2 works for me.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please, PM me it
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: I really like them :D
  12. Your full MC IGN: Pixelatorx2

KysonBrooke

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Rainbow
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Holiday with SHADERS
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Chunq Dip
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yeah!
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.):
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Make Sure its funky! like my skin!!!
  12. Your full MC IGN: KysonBrooke

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Orange
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Shaders with you looking directly down at the SG1 corn if possible. With the blurry as seen in http://i.imgur.com/MV7P00J.jpg
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Nope
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes please, in the Bottom Right corner
  5. [OPTIONAL] What Layer monetizations would you like to see? Or do you have any specific requests (you can leave this question field empty if you want me to surprize you): Stroke and Gradient for everything please.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Battle ground something
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): GIMP 2 works for me.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes please, PM me it
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: I really like them :D
  12. Your full MC IGN: Pixelatorx2
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Rainbow
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): Holiday with SHADERS
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): No
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Chunq Dip
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yeah!
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): No
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Make Sure its funky! like my skin!!!
  12. Your full MC IGN: KysonBrooke
Both accepted, ill put you in the queue, and youll have to wait for me to PM you :p

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. The color of the text that you would like to to see on the Thumbnail: Blue.
  2. What kind of a background would you like to see on your thumbnail? (Basic Color with textures/Minecraft Screenshot with Shaders mod): A minecraft screenshot, possibly SG4.
  3. Would you like to have your minecraft skin in-motion on the Thumbnail? (as showed on the Prototype): Yes.
  4. Would you like to have the official MCSG Logo on the Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  6. What Font would you like to have on your text?(Available fonts are mentioned up^): Minecraftory font please.
  7. Would you like to have 3D text on your Thumbnail? (yes/no): Yes.
  8. Would you like to have the Episode number in the top-right corner of the Thumbnail?(PM me if you want to make a deal.): Yes please, not sure what you mean by deal though :p.
  9. Do you have any version of Photoshop installed on your pc? (yes/no): Yes.
  10. Would you like to have the .psd file sent to you? (This helps you to manage the Thumbnail on your own.): Yes.
  11. Anything else you want to be added? Or if you want to mention something?: Could it be along the lines of MCSG with Skyfire? (The name of my channel)
  12. Your full MC IGN: K3nnyrulez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci