• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free YouTube Intro's

Did you use this page?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
*Remember to save the file as (ToeKnee) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? Yes.
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Sure! Always!
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? Nope, you can choose :)
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft Like the first one kind of.
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? I will now :)
My Channel: www.YouTube.com/HeyImPoptart
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: Nope!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No
2)Do you have videos out already?? No I wanna get set up with everything first such as intros!
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? I will definitely give a shout out
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Giggity69Goo Use any cool font you want!
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) It would be cool in 3D
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Patience is key and I can wait! :D
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? I will now!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(reserved)

Going to apply in an hour, ty.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers??KK
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yea I do
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Sure
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? Nah boi ur choice just make it sexy, but use my skin IGn:NeverDiePvP
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) minecraft
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? keke
7)Have you subscribed to my channel??Yea I have

Reaction score
Intro Application
*Remember to save the file as (spudtatoe) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No, I have 37
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Sure.
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin on like a purple kind of background
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things)minecraft please
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Yes
Bonus Question: Do you know any good survival games or hunger games servers other than
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: No sorry.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Crucial Test: meow

If the Cat sitting on thee approves, I'll not question your validity.Here kitty, kitty, kitty! *places down balls of yarn*

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
They look pretty cool!, i would defiantly ask if i had a yt :).

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? No, starting out now
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes, I have 4 and I'll be uploading tonight or tomorrow.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Of course :)
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? My skin, if possible :)
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) Minecraft please, related to PvP somehow
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes, take your time.
7)Have you subscribed to my channel?? Have now :)
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: No, not really :3

ItsCalvin

Spectator
Reaction score
Intro Application
*Remember to save the file as (ItsCalvin) Intro Application
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? On my old channel i do but i made a new channel yesterday and i only have 2 on that one.
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes, about 10 on my older channel and 1 on my new channel.
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yeah!
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? No.
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) 2D Normal
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes!
MCSG,The Hive,The Nexus
Add a server below: mc.hypixel.net or Mineplex.com

AsianWiz

Platinum
Reaction score
1)Do you have over 45 Subscribers?? Yes
2)Do you have videos out already?? Yes
3)Will you shout my channel out next video & leave my channel link in the description of your videos?? Yes
4)Do you have any logos/skins/text/fonts you want me to use?? mvangel's skin
5)The intro is either minecraft or 2D normal (used for not minecraft related things) 2d normal
6)Do you agree to wait your turn in line and not spam me while im in the process of making the intro?? Yes

mvangel's channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtgXOq9K69toGO2HNRNluA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci