• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FrenzyEU

AlexOnFireHD

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is: 13
My IGN (In game name) is: GANGHACKERALEX
My stats are:
http://www.mcgamer.net/player/GANGHACKERALEX/
My nationality is: France // Spain
My Skype name is: You have it
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: Because i love Sunny <3 and because im Ze ( Sunny )
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Mineman pvp Gang Gang zE

H3nz

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Henry
My age is: 16
My IGN (In game name) is: Henz
My stats are: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/HENZ/
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: MrProPvP
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I can contribute to the clan in many way . I am a team player . I have been in some of the best hive clans and mcsg clans such as trivium . I'm English so it is easy to communicate with you all . I bring banter as I would say I have a good sense of humor . I have been looking for a clan that I feel as I will suit and I will fit comfortable in and this is the one .
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Have you seen my display pic I'm sexy :p

BlueStrafes

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Armand
My age is: 14
My IGN (In game name) is: spukker
My stats are: 52/700 (300/3000 at debug) And now really who play at stats anymore :/
My nationality is: Romanian
My Skype name is: armandxdd
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I am a good clutcher , i have a good coordination , and im not a screamer
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I do a lot of clutches , and i was in like 3-4 good clans ( a clutch of mine recorded
)

IJEsmitt4

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Tavi
My age is: 13
My IGN (In game name) is: Jesmitt
My stats are: 500/3000
My nationality is: Romanian (not gypsy =])
My Skype name is: hxze.zabezt
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I want to join Frenzy because its an english clan and i want to do something diferent then playing in romanian clans, i also been in Astrum an english clan so its not hard for me to speak english and have a good coordination.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I want to have fun and play in team.​

Profyle

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Ben
My age is: 14
My IGN (In game name) is: Profyle
My stats are: 72/209
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: highlevelgameplay
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I would like to join Frenzy because i have a bunch of friends in this clan and some of them i competed with in Sorcrex's EU nations tournament which we did well in, i would also like to speak to new people in this clan and meet new people.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I will be active if i am accepted. I will be chill.

xShadow34

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is:Andrew/Shedaw
My age is:15
My IGN (In game name) is:shedaw27
My stats are:160/700
My nationality is:Romanian
My Skype name is:shadow.swag69
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?:I think i am an experienced player and i'd like to join ur clan and help you win. I think its a good clan
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :im a pvp zeus jaja

JoleMC

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Jovan
My age is: turning 14 on 23/09/16. Im a squeaker
My IGN (In game name) is: BetaJole
My stats are: 131/486 (1/3.7) I know my stats are bad but you can test me.
My nationality is: Serbian but I live in France (ping ping 0)
My Skype name is: pokemongoivanrattata max has me
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I really want to join a good clan with good communication and good people, to meet new friends, and Ireally think I can help you out for clanwars.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : um everyone calls me a hacker bcus i get 0 kb and whenever they ss me they find nothing, im really good at breacking chokes. Max knows me I was in herd with him.

MCDaveHD

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Dave
My age is:16
My IGN (In game name) is: Deyvz
My stats are:450/2700
My nationality is:Brazil
My Skype name is:live:ivanikun045
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?:Good clan and good players,Im very active and my teamwork is very nice
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :-----

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci