• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FrenzyEU

Riccardoe

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Riccardo!

My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go

My age is:
14 (Almost 15)

My IGN (In game name) is: Riccardoe

My stats are:
really bad because I dont play much MCSG, I mainly play Badlion & PotPvP servers, If you would like me to get my stats up Ill do so. (Im trying to get good stats on my alt, so far I have: 6 Games Played, 2 Death Matches Played, 2 Wins.

My nationality is:
Italy, but I speak almost perfect English

My Skype name is:
riccardo.isola1

Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: Well, I have past experience with SG clans and Badlion Clans (Im in one of the top clans of Badlion, and I've recently reopened my own clan wich was VERY successful) so I feel like I kind of know what Im doing in some cases, but there's always room for improvement. All I really want is a chance to get to learn more about MCSG in detail with skilled minemen.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I've 10ed pigist and MauritianFries in an sg game before ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°).

Thanks for your time <3

Last edited:

TheIronMInecart

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Jarek
My age is: 15
My IGN (In game name) is: FishInMyWindPipe
My stats are: 506/1525
My nationality is: US
My Skype name is: thenarwhalmc
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I want to join because I think I would have a lot of fun in the clan wars and contribute by being a decent player and doing good in clan wars.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I was in EU Typhoon if that makes any difference :). Also I can record clan wars without it effecting my performance.

sunngya

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Riccardo!

My name is "No"
My sign is "No"
My number is "No"
You need to let it go

My age is:
14 (Almost 15)

My IGN (In game name) is: Riccardoe

My stats are:
really bad because I dont play much MCSG, I mainly play Badlion & PotPvP servers, If you would like me to get my stats up Ill do so. (Im trying to get good stats on my alt, so far I have: 6 Games Played, 2 Death Matches Played, 2 Wins.

My nationality is:
Italy, but I speak almost perfect English

My Skype name is:
riccardo.isola1

Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: Well, I have past experience with SG clans and Badlion Clans (Im in one of the top clans of Badlion, and I've recently reopened my own clan wich was VERY successful) so I feel like I kind of know what Im doing in some cases, but there's always room for improvement. All I really want is a chance to get to learn more about MCSG in detail with skilled minemen.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I've 10ed pigist and MauritianFries in an sg game before ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°).

Thanks for your time <3
lol

iiDex

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is:Francesco
My age is:14
My IGN (In game name) is: iiDex
My stats are:200/500
My nationality is: Italian
My Skype name is: dexmanpvp
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?:I'd like to join this clan because there are so many good players and i always wanted to be in an english clan for test my "english skill" I think that my main power is the teamwork, but somebody tells me that i'm good in 1v1 too
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :

ThePrideSword

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to Frenzy!
We target PvPers that show potential but are also experienced.
Date founded: 30.07.16
Founder: MauritianFries

Clan battle records: [10] - [0]

An experienced PvPer.
Familiar with clan battles and scrims.
A friendly and respectful attitude as well as personality .
Familiar with Teamspeak and Skype.
Decent reputation as a nice person.
Being nice with fellow members.
An understanding of team play.

My name is:
My age is:
My IGN (In game name) is:
My stats are:
My nationality is:
My Skype name is:
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?:
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :

~
Owner~

MauritianFries // Sunny

strafeist // Max

~
Leaders~

pigist // Navin

~Officers~

QuantumShadowz // Alfie

~Elites~

Sorcrex
// Jai

~Members~

good_cake2003 // Bob

~Trials~

♣~ Alternative accounts~♣
JJLenend
pumpkin_pie2002
Kravis
Solace02

PP| 1

Frenzy vs Vision [5-4]

Frenzy vs Weaken [5-3]
Frenzy vs Empire [5-1]
Frenzy vs Vapes [5-1]
Frenzy vs Raptors [5-1]
Frenzy vs Zukk [5-0]

Frenzy vs Skittles [5-2]
Frenzy vs WarGodz [5-4]
Frenzy vs Sprinkles [5-3]
Frenzy vs Primal [5-0]
My name is: Stefano
My age is: 16
My IGN (In game name) is: Arcadiio
My stats are: 127/670
My nationality is: italy
My Skype name is: riserasd
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I want to join because i feel i can help you a lot, i can help you by playing as tank in clanwar :p
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : High skills in 1v1, i speak a fluent English, errors only in writing, I'm really friendly and I'm not a flamer, average ping: 44/32...​

ItzKev6i8n

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Eric
My age is: 16
My IGN (In game name) is: DaCuu // ImSorryCominuty ALT
My stats are: 284/902
My nationality is: Spain/Germany
My Skype name is: xbydarkness
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I want to join Frenzy because it's a clan with talented players and i think this clan has future. I can contribute beacuse i have good teamwork and my skills arent bad xP.

Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I have 30ms on mcsg, im have good skills and i can speak spanish, germany and english with out problems. :)

JESUSURA

Experienced
Reaction score
My name is: Semih
My age is: 15
My IGN (In game name) is: CaptainSmh
My stats are: my main account has taked from hackers now i take from my best friend and that account 3/1 ratio now so bad
My nationality is: turk
My Skype name is: semih
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: im thinking im playing good and have good team work
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : im play clan leaderboards of some conturies and i have exprience on minecraft and clan wars and i can speak engilsh

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Eddie
My age is: 14
My IGN (In game name) is: Reddyz
My stats are: 98/303
My nationality is: Romanian
My Skype name is: eddy986.privat
Why you want to join Frenzy and how do you think you can contribute to the team?: I want to join Frenzy because I'm a decent pvper. I were in good clans like: WarGodz, Typhoon, RedLight, Scythe, notags0z, Victims, SoaR, Tracking, Denoon and some more.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : My strenghts are: Sword, Rod, FnS, Bow and my only weakness is to pvp under stress. That's why I want to join a chill clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci