• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

From all of us at MCSG, thank you for choosing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
Too bad none of the newer staff is in it. They took the photo after their meeting and after their meeting I was interviewed...

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally the staff here is MUCH better than pmc's. The head mod there pulls pranks and makes fun of the low leveled pmc'ers. He had a whole post about "the lost art of trolling" gah.............

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you using a Mac computer?
I have a mac and its doing the same damn thing to me I can only connect the US servers I had a conversation with NinjaShrimp and he couldn't seem to solve the problem I tried resetting my dns and unfortunately it didn't seem to work. I'm currently having to use my windows partition and lets just say minecraft isn't that playable on windows for me. Do you have a solution?

MikyoM

Spectator
Reaction score
woah, 300,000 people! :eek: thats a lot.
thank you guys, cuz you are the ones who make this awesome
and im looking forward for the new servers c:

C

clankstar

I have a mac and its doing the same damn thing to me I can only connect the US servers I had a conversation with NinjaShrimp and he couldn't seem to solve the problem I tried resetting my dns and unfortunately it didn't seem to work. I'm currently having to use my windows partition and lets just say minecraft isn't that playable on windows for me. Do you have a solution to
We are still investigating this. For some weird reason, most Mac users are not able to play on EU but US works fine for them. We are using the exact same setup and hardware for EU as US, so it must be something with the hosting company...

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are still investigating this. For some weird reason, most Mac users are not able to play on EU but US works fine for them. We are using the exact same setup and hardware for EU as US, so it must be something with the hosting company...
The exact setup??? Than explain me why not all chests refill in eu and in us it works fine.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks its good to know the problem is known about hopefully you guys can resolve it quickly *crosses fingers*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci