• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

From all of us at MCSG, thank you for choosing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Congratulation boys & girls!​
You've done a amazing work with this community!​

karmans81

Spectator
Reaction score
I just joined and so far right from the start my heart pumps 120 a second, thank you for makeing the Minecraft Survival Games!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I just joined and so far right from the start my heart pumps 120 a second, thank you for makeing the Minecraft Survival Games!
And thank you for joining our community. ^_^

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
No problem I love the survival games here its just so active and the maps are EPIC. I will support these forums and servers to the end! :)

spendrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Could someone please tell me how you make these pics with your skin and your info in a chest.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a mac and its doing the same damn thing to me I can only connect the US servers I had a conversation with NinjaShrimp and he couldn't seem to solve the problem I tried resetting my dns and unfortunately it didn't seem to work. I'm currently having to use my windows partition and lets just say minecraft isn't that playable on windows for me. Do you have a solution?
same i use mac tried every terminal cmd i could see but can't seem to find it il just wait for mountain lion and wil probably fix the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci