• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Frondome's Final Fair Well

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Frondome!!! We haven't talked in a while but you should definitely poke me when you see me... you know where... ;)
Miss you <3

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's super sad to see you go :( And of course I'll stay in contact, you were one of my first MCGamer friends, and even though that might not be a big deal to some people, it is to me! I've known you for over a year. And honestly you're a great friend, and always have been. Good luck in the future, Fronny! :3

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE :(..

I love you, enjoy life mate. <3

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Frondome no! I'll miss you yo :). I rarely got banned off ts when you were around :), but those days have ended. I remember when I first met you I was screaming at the top of my lungs about mine coming I look back at that now and idk what to even say to myself. You legit may have been one of the only mods that I felt was nice to me. Thanks soooooo much Frondome! <3 PS: Im getting you unbanned from Ts or getting myself banned trying ;) lel.

I think you stood up for what you thought was right (I bet it was ;))

I hope some day the staff will see what there doing wrong.

More and more people are making a stand and its not an EZ path to go. :)

Thanks Fron. -Smash

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't know who you are, neither do you, but it seems you were beloved and quite popular, so yeah, goodbye :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't know you much, however you interviewed me for the build team! I wouldn't of met these awesome people like Amy or frazzli if it wasn't for you! I'm so glad to be in it because like you said Amy is so kind. She doesn't talk to people in that duh voice when you say something douchey. Either do you! Good luck, we better make a memorial on the map dedicated to you! Peace out gurl scout <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci