• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#FrostBite

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Its Been 2 Weeks and i havent disbanned Sucker :D
Well, just saying, the Hive FrostBite have all rights to create an MCSG thread. Also, your thread doesn't look exactly 'inviting'. Use some colours, try to stick to two ;)

xxenderborn22xx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, just saying, the Hive FrostBite have all rights to create an MCSG thread. Also, your thread doesn't look exactly 'inviting'. Use some colours, try to stick to two ;)
Look Hive And MCSG Are Like Enemys if they want a frostbite clan i dont care

xxenderborn22xx

Platinum
Reaction score
These kinda posts show a lot about your clan, not only that it also reflects your lack of maturity. Behaving like this will not get you far in the clan community. At least try to act respectful.
Well i am sorry i am dealing with haters the way i shoukd -_-

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Well i am sorry i am dealing with haters the way i shoukd -_-
These kinda posts show a lot about your clan, not only that it also reflects your lack of maturity. Behaving like this will not get you far in the clan community. At least try to act respectful.
This is what he means. Why do you automatically assume I'm a 'hater'. Like I said previously, I'm exchanging opinions.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
u arent a good owner of a clan either u might look gud but u arent
I was actually very polite to you but you were rude to my members therefore you were kicked. And about 30+ Think I'm a good leader. And what do you mean I might look good?

xXpandaswag00

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:xXpandaswag
Skype Username:xectract.12
Wins:200
Ratio:969
Swords 8/10
Bows 6/10
Fish Rod 9/10
F'n'S 7/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it:
What Region you play: EU or US :I play in the US region
Why do you want to be in this clan:Becase it seems like an overall good clan and because one of my buddy's xXenderborn22xX wanted me to join the clan.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members:I think I would be a good addition to the clan and I would go to the clan leader if I had any problems or one of the captains.
======================================================================

xxenderborn22xx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:xXpandaswag
Skype Username:xectract.12
Wins:200
Ratio:969
Swords 8/10
Bows 6/10
Fish Rod 9/10
F'n'S 7/10
Strafe 4/10
Have you got YouTube channel if yes link it:
What Region you play: EU or US :I play in the US region
Why do you want to be in this clan:Becase it seems like an overall good clan and because one of my buddy's xXenderborn22xX wanted me to join the clan.
Will you be a good addition to the clan (explain):what would you do and who would you go to if you had any problems with any other members:I think I would be a good addition to the clan and I would go to the clan leader if I had any problems or one of the captains.
======================================================================
Not The Thing my application but still Accepted ! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci