• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest/Stupidest Death On MCGamer

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
I ran straight into a hacker that had full iron and iron sword when I knew he was hacking.

On another note, I remember killing a hacker and thinking I died, and naturally attempted to smash my keyboard into 5 pieces.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
This was a day not too long ago when I "Jam0919" played a game on SG Highway. I started off well, got my route so on so fourth. It was a 1v1 in deathmatch, I had about 5 or 6 kills that game so I went in to deathmatch looked at my opponent and saw that he had the same gear as me; Full iron etc. Now I went in to fight him and he was hacking so I used my enderpearl I got sponsored during the game to go up to the helicopter, I landed in the webs he now spammed me and I was on 3 hearts when he ran out of arrows so I was confident I could wait it out because there were only 15 seconds to go, with 3 seconds to go I was on 3.5 hearts and fell down and died only to the hackers amusement he replied with "gg 10".

D

Damien // Teepwn

Was messing around one of those Indian scammers on the phone and I was standing AFK on the side of a mountain. At the same time, I was in like a 5 man team with my friends having a good time muckin' around, letting them listen in to the call. A team of 3 who we were demolishing prior to the call snuck up on me and hit me off the mountain. They proceeded to say 'GG' and 'rekt 10' and believed I was just making an excuse when I said I was prank-calling. Seriously?

Jam0919
Jordstar3479
Swohhii

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci