• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest way you have killed someone on SG server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzardbow

Survivor
Reaction score
60 seconds before deathmatch, I found the last guy. When I was fighting a guy in the water, a creeper was chasing after me, I hit the creeper towards him, and the creeper exploded, right infront of him, and he died. His armor was also better than mine. Used a creeper to my advantage to win, Boss.

Kieran Bennellick

Spectator
Reaction score
I found a flint and steal and crafted another one, Lit all the a ring of red stone around the cornucopia, chilled there for a bit, a guy with LOT'S of dogs come running, he get's threw but I must have killed at least 6 of his dogs, It was very funny to watch, I then proceeded to kill him with a stone sword and a bow!

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
When I was chasing a guy and I was on a tree, then I fell out of the tree to kill him and i fell in cobwebs, then he killed me.... he only had a wood sword, I have a stone 1...

LilAntonio

Tribute
Reaction score
Funniest way is when i saw this dude near the houses in map 1 and he was near a cliff, i punched him with my fists, and he fell off and died, but no without him hitting me with his fishing rod

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the deathmatch I was very overpowerd and the other guy only had some armour and a wooden sword so I trew all my stuf away and fought against him with only a wooden sword and won :)

Goldragon747

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 2: I was the career in this match. I had full Iron and a diamond sword. But I had two extra diamonds. So, I made myself a diamond hoe. Didn't even need to kill the 3rd to last guy. So it's deathmatch with myself and some other opponent. Man did he suck! He had decent armor, a combination of leather and gold, and an iron sword. When he saw my diamond hoe, he ran! He could have totally taken me. He runs in circles, I continue to cut him off and get hits, when I glitch through the floor. At that point this guy was being really stupid and claiming he was going to win now, and that I should leave. I never did :p. when time ran out, and we were forced in the ring again, several nights had past. (It took 40 mins). In that time he had gotten himself a diamond sword and full iron. Because he was terrible at PVP I attacked him with my sword, not even getting hit once, and finished him with my hoe because I was cocky. Lenghty story :cool:

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
on map 2 I was chasing a guy and then a guy behind me attacked then i started chasing him then killed him the later found 2nd guy :p

zorwasa

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on map 1 in the lava jumping pussel and 3 was chasing me with stone swords, I had a fishing rod and then i jumped on the jumping pussel and 1 was knocked of by a creeper explosion 1 was knocked down in the lava and the last 1 was still after me, I turned around and saw that he was going to use his bow and just as he shot at me i used my fishing rod and knocked him down but i also died, but it was very funny in the game :DDDDD

zorwasa

Spectator
Reaction score
meant that a skeleton shot the second one down forgott to write that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member