• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest way you have killed someone on SG server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Double kill of awesomenes. Map 1, just before refill. Had some decent armour and a stone sword, 2 careers at the corn though. I tried to ninja one of them, but they got me down to 1 Heart. I ran in circles, and finally got behind the gamemakers house. I crouched behind the wall, and when the first one came, i hit him while sprinting. He flew over the lava Pit, instead of in it what i intendet. He jumped back to me, and just while he was airborne, his mate came, whom i accidentaly gave a hit. He crashed with his mate just above the pit, and BOTH fell down. LOL'd so hard.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
I crafted a diamond pickaxe instead of a sword once, still killed 4 people and won with it :D

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I crafted a diamond pickaxe instead of a sword once, still killed 4 people and won with it :D
Cool, I don't know how much damage a diamond pick does, I know what an axe does and hoe.

RunZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Well i was a Ninja Tarzan and somebody was hiding in the tree with a diamond sword while i was jumping in the tree real slowly, when i was in his back i knocked him out with a stone sword and i had like 1 and half of my hp hearts over.

Yes, this was yesterday.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 2: I was the career in this match. I had full Iron and a diamond sword. But I had two extra diamonds. So, I made myself a diamond hoe. Didn't even need to kill the 3rd to last guy. So it's deathmatch with myself and some other opponent. Man did he suck! He had decent armor, a combination of leather and gold, and an iron sword. When he saw my diamond hoe, he ran! He could have totally taken me. He runs in circles, I continue to cut him off and get hits, when I glitch through the floor. At that point this guy was being really stupid and claiming he was going to win now, and that I should leave. I never did :p. when time ran out, and we were forced in the ring again, several nights had past. (It took 40 mins). In that time he had gotten himself a diamond sword and full iron. Because he was terrible at PVP I attacked him with my sword, not even getting hit once, and finished him with my hoe because I was cocky. Lenghty story :cool:
Wait. A diamond hoe. It does 1/2 a heart of damage he was smart to run!

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
On map 1, I was in the underwater parkour room, Got up there with vines and a guy comes down cornering me, I look in the chest and there was a fishing rod, the place was designed so you can either parkour your way up there or use vines, he didn't had shears so he tried parkouring and i just hit him with the fishing rod and he fell into lava and died. Then about 3 minutes later, i got chased into the same room and unfortunately the guy had a bow and arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci